What is the 2021 Honda Pilot Towing Capacity?
If you’re in need of more strength on Toledo roads, you’ll find all you need and more in the 2021 Honda Pilot towing capacity. This Honda crossover has what it takes to haul everything you need and more for your next trip out of Lorain. Explore the Honda Pilot towing capacity with us at Victory Honda of Sandusky today to see if this model can handle your boat or trailer.
How Much Can a Honda Pilot Tow?
So, how much can a new Honda Pilot tow? When fully equipped, the Honda Pilot towing capacity reaches 5,000 pounds. This also depends on the trim level you select. Here are the options available:
- The Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring trim levels feature a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds with standard 2WD, and a maximum towing capacity to 5,000 pounds when you upgrade to the available Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System.
- The Pilot Black Edition only comes with AWD so you can make the most of the lineup’s stellar 5,000-pound towing capacity.
Also, you can expect a payload capacity of 1,420 to 1,625 pounds for the support you need when bringing along heavier quantities of cargo.
2021 Honda Pilot Performance Specs
The Honda Pilot towing capacity wouldn’t be as stellar without the standard 280-hp, 3.5L V6 engine and 9-speed automatic transmission under the hood. This Honda Pilot lineup is also known for its efficiency thanks to its large 19.5-gallon fuel tank and added efficiency technologies.
2021 Honda Pilot Towing and Safety Features
In order to give you a balanced performance, the Honda Pilot offers plenty of additional performance and safety features. Here are a few of the Honda Pilot towing features and safety innovations you won’t want to miss out on:
- HondaLink: Stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more from afar.
- Eco Assist System: This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Hill Start Assist: Sensors detect when you’re on a hill, and notify the system to apply the brakes as you move your foot from the brake pedal to the gas pedal.
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System: Not only does this system boost the Pilot’s towing capacity, but it also helps it tackle nearly any kind of driving surface.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines: Use the handy rearview camera to snag the best parking spaces or hitch a trailer or camper.
Take on Sandusky Roads with the Honda Pilot from Victory Honda of Sandusky
Ready to get behind the wheel of the new Honda Pilot? Apply for financing online with our finance team in Sandusky. We have plenty of models available as well as new vehicle specials for additional savings on your favorite Honda model.Contact us today with any questions or help getting started.
More from Victory Honda of Sandusky
Honda is helping to provide comfort and joy to young, hospitalized patients with the introduction of “Shogo.” Shogo is an electric ride-on vehicle for kids designed by Honda engineers to help ease the stress and anxiety of children and their families by transporting young patients throughout their hospital stay. Called “Project Courage,” and captured…
At Honda, we take great care to consider the environmental impact of everything we do, and everything we make. From being a leader in the fuel economy of our fleet of vehicles to powering our US manufacturing operations with renewable energy, we are focused on a sustainable future. These efforts include transparent reporting of our…
While all Honda vehicles come with several advanced safety features, defensive driving is the best way to prevent accidents. Teen Drivers Inexperience is a leading cause of crashes involving teens. That’s why Honda has teamed up with the National Safety Council to offer parents valuable resources they can use to help teach their teens how…